I am so excited to share with you a project made by Oak Tree Stamps Design Team Member, Jennifer Laging. Make sure to check out her blog over at http://jenscraftcorner.blogspot.com/. Let's take a look at her amazing party favor box using the Bear Hugs Stamp Set:
Hello my crafty friends! I am sharing with you my first official design team project for
Oak Tree Stamps! This weeks project is this party favor box that I made using the
BEAR HUGS stamp set. Read on to see how I made this quick little favor box!
- I stamped the bear using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Colored the bear using my Spectrum Noir markers
- I fussy cut out the bear, although Oak Tree offers the coordinating files for these stamps which can be found here.
- I punched out 2 small hearts to make the bow and then embellished the center of the bow using silver glittered Stickles.
- The box used is 4x4. I cut one pink solid paper at 3.75"x3.75" and one at 3"x3" I then cut the pattered paper at 3.5"x3.5".
- I inked the edges of the 3x3 with Powder Puff Limade chalk ink
- I layered the papers as pictured using my ATG tape gun.
- I attached the bear to the front of the box using 3D foam squares
- Finished it off by tying coordinating organza ribbon.
I hope that you enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed making it!!
Until next time, happy crafting!!
Thanks for taking a look at today's Oak Tree Stamps Design Team Project. Make sure to say hi to Jennifer Laging at her following social media sites: